Emotional New Year messages are those New Year messages which are written in an emotional tone. These types of messages must be framed in a manner so that it conveys the emotions of the sender in an effective manner.
These messages can be sent to close friends, relatives and other loved ones. The following are a few samples and examples of emotional New Year messages that can be used for reference by any person.
Sample Emotional New Year Messages
- The last one year has been the toughest year of our lives and has tested us on many levels. I hope and pray to god to make this New Year much better, less tough and help us reach our goals and objectives. Here’s wishing you a very happy new year and a cheerful life ahead.
- Sometimes in life, we experience pain and suffering. But in those times, we must remember that every difficult phase passes and the new morning is due soon. So this new year, let’s have faith that life will turn out to be fine and we shall smile again. Have a happy new year.
- When the entire world seems dark and negativity surrounds us from everywhere, we must remember to have faith as after every dark night comes a shining morning and after every bad year, comes New Year with promises of love and happiness. Wishing you an extremely happy and positive new year.
- I know that the last year has been difficult for you and you have experienced a lot. But remember that god tests those who he thinks are capable of taking the pain. My wish for you in this New Year is for you to be happy and smiling every day.
- Promise me that you will learn to be happy and will remove all the negativity from your mind. Promise me that this new year, you will start off from a fresh beginning and have faith in the almighty. Have a happy new year.
- May all the days of this New Year turn out to be superb for you and bring you a lot of happiness and smiles.
- May this New Year bring you luck, love, happiness, smiles and endless reasons to rejoice and celebrate. Hope you are celebrating this New Year with a positive emotion in your heart.
- May this New Year cheer you up and bring happiness in your life.