We all know that being a student in school is a bittersweet taxing place, yet our teacher is always there to teach us how the world works and be a good example to others. As the year 2016 comes why don’t you send them a simple text message as welcome for a new year, just to thank them for all the help and lift up the stress of the demands of school life; with all the sample messages here for the new year, you can select the suitable one for your beloved teachers and tell them that you really appreciate all their teachings.
Happy New Year Text Messages for Teacher
- Happy New Year Ma’am!!! May God always be at your side to guide you this year and bless you with good health and prosperous career as a teacher in the school, thank you Ma’am for everything Ma’am!!!
- This year marks the beginning of a new journey, a continuation to solve all the problems we faced and overcome the struggles of upcoming difficulties in life. Happy New Year to our teacher that tells us the right thing to do and be strong to move forward to be able to achieve our desire and be not a stagnant water just waiting to be evaporated.
- I wish you all the goodness in your life as our teacher, shape us of what it is to be what we should be and not be as a misguided person. Be an inspiration to us always and a blessing not only to us as student but to other people as life is a never ending learning in which we always need to correct our mistake and learn from our experiences to be able to bear the fruit of success we all desire for.
- You know what is new this year teacher? Not only the number is changing but our perception in the world that we need to strive more to be able to discover new things and enhance our skills for the benefit of all that is living here in earth. Thank you for all the supervision you always gives to us as your students may it be our stepping stone to reach our dreams in life.
- We know that you are our adviser for the whole school year, and for that we want to tell you our gratitude as the new year starts today, with all the patience of what we must learn in class and guide you lend to us to be in the right pathway of life, not only for our parents but for ourselves, we wish you the piece of good fortune be given to you by our almighty and be the excellent teacher we always admire.