New Year is an occasion marked by happiness, excitement and celebration in all parts of the globe. New Year is that time of the year when people move on from the negativity of the last year and welcome a new beginning with opened arms.
New Year wishes messages for sister are those messages which a person writes to convey New Year good wishes for his/her sister. These messages may be sent through text or card. A few examples of such messages have been provided below so that they can be referred to be anyone.
Sample New Year Wishes Messages for Sister
- Dear sister, I know the last year has been a tough ride for you but the New Year is giving you a new hope to get back on your feet and win again. So have faith, set new goals and try again. Here’s wishing you a very happy new year and a spending professional life.
- Dear sister, it is time to bring all your positive energy into play and begin the New Year on only positive thoughts and faith in the universe. May this New Year mark the most wonderful time of your life and help you fulfill all your goals and dreams. Happy New Year!
- The month of December has ended and January is making its way into our lives. So let’s say bye to the gone year and look forward to a new one. Here’s wishing my lovely sister a very happy new year and hoping that you live each day with positivity and happiness.
- New Year is the time when we set new goals and dream new dreams. May all your goals and all the dreams that you have dreamed for the coming year come true. Happy New Year sis!
- With positivity in your heart and a smile on your face, welcome the New Year which is all set to add more spice and more fun in all our lives. Have a great year ahead and achieve all your goals.
- May this year bring you more happiness than the last year and may our bond of sisters only grow. Have a beautiful journey ahead and enjoy every moment of it.
- Happy New Year sister and hope that we meet more than we did in the last year.
- Dear sis, I wish you a lovely new year filled with love, fun and loads of reasons to party.