New Year wishes messages to manager are those types of messages which a person writes to a manager to wish him a happy New Year. These types of messages must be framed in such a manner so that it conveys the good wishes of the sender.
The messages can also be used to convey the thanks of the sender towards the manager for all his/her help and support in the previous year. The messages can be sent through greeting cards, SMS, mails or social networking sites. The following are some of the samples of New Year wishes messages to manager and these can be referred to be anyone who is interested in framing similar kinds of messages.
Sample New Year Wishes Messages to Manager
- As the employer, I want to wish you, the office manager a very happy New Year and a lovely life ahead of you. May this year turn out to be a superb time in life, filled with happiness, love and professional satisfaction.
- Happy New Year to you Dear John. Ever since we have had you as the store manager, we have got a better response and improved sales. So continue doing the good work even in the future and in this New Year. Have a great time.
- New Year is the time to celebrate with your family and all your loved ones. At this time of the year when the world is celebrating, I know you would be thinking about the best management strategies. For god’s sake, go out and have some fun. Have a great new year ahead and learn to enjoy yourself.
- Management of office is as important as management of personal life. So this new year, I give you the opportunity of managing your personal life and give you an off of 3 days. So have a happy new year and enjoy your gift.
- To all the managers of this office, here’s wishing you and your family a fabulous and rocking year ahead. May you all reach your goals and achieve your dreams.
- New Year is that time of the year when the whole world stops working professionally. But knowing you, I am sure you are worried about office the next day. So Mr. Manager, stop worrying as you have been given an extended leave. Enjoy yourself and have a very happy new year which is full of happiness and joy.