Romantic New Year messages for husband are the messages that are sent by the wives to their husband to greet him with a New Year wish in a romantic way.
These messages are written with the feelings of love and are sent to the husbands on the New Year eve. These messages can be sent through a card, SMS or an email.
Sample Romantic New Year Messages for Husband
- I was on my own way
Ambitious, focused yet blue.
Suddenly the waves of your love splashed
At my lonely bay –
I have found a world that seems brand new
Yes, I may so pray.
You made my new year so special. Thanks dear husband.
- Wherever you are,
I may break into a dream or two.
For I Knew you have not gone so far,
I would immediately find you –
And heal your scar.
And yes, at last the awaited day has come
Let’s celebrate this special moment with tasty rum.
Cheers on the New Year dear husband.
- I think 1st January is the ideal date to start a new episode of our love story. I promise our love shall never fade. In the world of loud rhythm you and I will compose a beautiful melody that will never end. Happy New Year my loving husband!!
- Preserving the magic of newness throughout, let’s celebrate the New Year together with a toast. Our united souls will start a new chapter of our love story this year. Wishing you a very happy and warm new year my loving husband.
- Wishing you a year filled with love, success and happiness my dear husband. Happy New Year!!
As New Year is here, I wish I could hold your hand and shout to the world that you are my husband. I love you and I wish I could kiss you. Happy New Year!
On this New Year night, I wish I hold you so tight. We turn off all the lights and celebrate the New Year night! Happy New Year dearest hubby!
- You are my husband, my life partner; I am messaging to wish that we stay close forever. As New Year is here, I want to whisper in your ear – happy New Year!
You are so chubby and I love you my hubby. New Year is here and I hope that our love blossoms today, tomorrow and forever. Happy New Year!
- It is a New Year eve tonight, let us stay close and tight! Happy New Year!