At the time of funeral, people send messages and sympathies to the family members and friends of the deceased.
Messages for funeral thank you notes are such warm messages that are sent by a person to thank his friends and family members for their support and care at the time of his sorrows.
These messages express sender’s gratitude towards the reader for being so helping and caring at the difficult time.
Sample Messages for Funeral Thank You Notes
[blockquote]I wish to thank you for coming to my father’s funeral. It was so comforting to have you at my side. I felt a little better and easy having listened to your precious words. I am deeply thankful to you for your love and care that you have provided to me.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Your kind words on the funeral ceremony of my beloved brother touched me deeply. I must thank you for your gesture of sending the funeral flowers and candles. It was comforting to have your prayers and thoughts at such a difficult time.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I feel grateful to have such good friends. I would like to thank each one of you for being so kind and generous. It was comforting to me to bear with the pain of losing my beloved sister.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]I would like to thank each one of you for your support and love at the time of bereavement of my mother. I felt relieved and at ease, having surrounded by the thoughts and prayers of all of you. Thanks a lot for all your support.[/notice]
- Your presence at the time of funeral of my dearest mother has helped me enormously. It was so kind of you to be so thoughtful. Thanks a lot for your kindness and generosity.
- I would like to thank you for sending the funeral flowers – my mother would deeply love them, it was her favourite. I would also like to thank you for being so supportive, helping and caring all this time. You have helped me a lot to relieve my pain.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]At the time of loss of my uncle, your company was really comforting. The situations that you explained to me and the words that you showered upon me are greatly appreciated. Thanks once again for your warm gesture.[/notice]
- I would like to thank you with all my heart for being a part of the funeral of my dearest sister.