Sympathy thank you notes messages are ones that are sent to person who have sent across their sympathy messages.
These messages are a way to acknowledge the feeling of those who have shown their sympathy in times of distress.
These sympathy thank you messages offer response to the regard and respect those friends and relatives have shown by offering sympathy messages.
Sample Sympathy Thank You Notes Messages
[blockquote]Thanks a lot for sending your sympathy message for me and supporting me emotionally during the most difficult times.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Your presence at the funeral was in fact a very big support to me and my family and I take this opportunity to thank you for everything.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I thank you for the sympathy messages you had sent last week for the demise of my wife and acknowledge your kindness in passing on the condolences in such a sympathetic manner.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]We deeply offer our gratitude for the support shown by your family during the times of crisis that we faced when our father was in the hospital and also after his sad demise.[/blockquote]
- I am very thankful that both of you made it to the funeral of my father.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]I hereby thank you for sending across the long letter of sympathy for the bereavement of my mother.[/notice]
- I truly appreciate your sympathy message that at gave me some sigh of relief if not complete loss of my mother.
- I and my family are thankful to you for the deepest condolences sent across on the demise of my father.
- Thanks for the sympathy card that you sent last week for my sister’s demise.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]I am hereby thanking you for the sympathy letter sent to my wife on the sad departure of her mother.[/notice]
- I was in fact very down and psychologically upset on the death of my aunt but your sympathy letter helped me gain composure soon. Thank you.
- You truly a great friend for having supported me and stood by me during my tough times. Thanks a lot for your sympathy messages.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]You surely are a true blessing that God has given me otherwise after having lost my father I would have collapsed but for your support.[/notice]
- Your thoughtfulness in remembering your association with my father and mentioning it in your condolence letter is truly worth appreciation. Thanks a lot.
- Your family meant a great deal of support and stood as a pillar of strength when we were shaken by the sudden death of our father. Thanks a lot for your sympathy message.