Farewell out of office messages are those messages that are sent by a person who has decided to bid farewell to the organisation and thus creating a message for the ones who are not yet aware about his leaving.
Sample Farewell Out of Office Messages
- I really appreciate that you took out time to message me but sorry to say that I am no longer working with ___________ [name of company]. You can please contact on _______ [email id or contact number] for assistance.
- This is to bring to your kind notice that I will be no longer working as a team member of ________________ [name of the company]. I will be out of office from __________ [date] and _______ [name of the person] can be contacted after I leave.
- Thanks for your mail, but I am no longer a part of __________ [name of the company]. I left the company on ________ [date]. You can please mail on _________ [email id] for any query or doubt.
- You have reached the inbox of ___________ [name of the person who has left the company] but he is no longer working with us. From now onwards you can send in your queries to a new mail id which is ___________ [email id].
- Your message has been received but we are sorry to say that ______ [name of the person who has left] will not be able to help you as he has left the company. You can please call on ___________ [contact details] or mail at ______ [mail id] for any query or assistance.
- I will not be available from _______ [date] as I am leaving the company. For any product or service related query please contact __________ [name of the person] on __________ [contact number] from now onwards.
- I have resigned from ___________ [name of the company] and will not be available from __________ [date]. For any assistance from now, please mail at ________ [mail id].
- Thanks for contacting me at __________ [name of the company] but I am sorry that I would not be able to help you with your queries as I have left the company on ______ [date]. You can please contact on ________ [contact number/mail id] for further assistance. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
- I am leaving _______ [name of the organisation] from today and will not be available for any further communication on phone or mails related to the work. You can please contact _________ [name of the person] for assistance and query.