Holiday out of office messages are sent to colleagues, customers, clients, business partners, co-workers, seniors or juniors at the workplace to let them know that you will be out of office due to holidays.
These messages are generally formal in nature and have the information about the unavailability of an individual and also the details of the person who can be contacted in his/her absence.
Sample Holiday Out of Office Messages
[blockquote]I will be overseas for spending a vacation with friends from 1st May to 12th May 2013 and thus will be unavailable. In case of any emergency please contact me on 1-408-555-1234[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Dear fellow workers, I am going out on a short family trip from 6th to 10th of June. I will not be available for any work related communication for these few days. Inconvenience is regretted.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I will be out of the office for 3 weeks as I am going out for a vacation in Las Vegas. I will have limited access to email during this period. In case of emergency, please call my assistant at 712-766-9616. She will make sure your needs are taken care of. Thanks, Shelly.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType="attention" ]I am out for a vacation with family. Please leave your message. I will contact you soon.[/notice]
- I will not be available from 15.05.2013 to 19.05.2013 as I am going out for a short holiday trip. In my absence please contact Mr. Gregory at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hi. I will be out of town for the next ten days as I am going for a family vacation and thus won’t be available on my work phone. Please leave me a message on my personal no. 1-808-565-1234 in case of emergency.
- [notice noticeType="info" ]Hi. I will be out of town for 2 weeks. During this time I will only have occasional access to email. Please leave your message and I will get back to you upon my return.[/notice]
- Thank you for your message. I will be out of the office until 25th of June, 2013 and will only be able to respond upon my return. For any kind of assistance you may contact my assistant Mr. Hopkins at 1-190-346-588.Thanks.
- Dear Co-workers, I am going out on a short trip with family, as finally my leave has been sanctioned. In case you need me you can contact me on my personal no. 890-789-5679. Regards, Lily.
- I will be out of office till 20th of June as I am going on holidays with my family. Mr. Robert can be contacted on 79089778 in my absence for any assistance or query.