Whenever an individual is out of office due to any reason he/she may set up an out of office reply messages to their mails or other messages so as to let the other person know that he/she will not be available.
These types of messages can also contain the dates during which the individual will not be present and any contact name or number that a person can reach in case of emergency.
Sample Out of Office Reply Messages
- Thanks for your mail but I am currently out of office since ___________ [date]. I will be joining back on ___________ [date] and will then get back to you.
- I received your message but cannot reply as I am out of office for _______ [days] from _______ [date]. If any assistance is needed urgently then you can please feel free to contact ____________ [name of the person] on __________ [contact details].
- Thank you for message. I am out of office for next ____ [days] and will get back as soon as I am back.
- Received you mail but cannot reply as I am out of office. For any urgent issues you can mail at ____________ [email id] or call __________ [contact details] where _________ [name of the person] will help you out.
- Your message has been received and thanks for your time. Currently I am out of office for some work and will get back on _____________ [date]. Will be able to reply once I am back.
- I have got your message but sorry that I would not be able to get back to you as I am out of office for ________ [days] due to __________ [mention the reason]. _________ [name of the person] is taking care of things in my absence and in case if it is urgent you can please feel free to call him on ___________ [contact details].
- Your mail has reached my inbox but I am out of office till ______ [date] and thus cannot reply. I will get back you on ___________ [date] once I come back. But in case if it is something urgent you can please mail to _______________ [email id].
- Thanks for your mail and we appreciate that you took out time to write to us. But I cannot reply at present as I am out of office for a meeting. Will get back to you as soon as possible.