The poems which a person writes in order to wish his/her grandmother a very happy birthday are called birthday poems for grandmother. These poems must be drafted with loving words to wish grandmother on her special day and it will surely make her day even more special. These poems can be sent through a variety of mediums such as Texts, emails, greeting cards etc.
One can also send these poems along with a gift. If you too wish to write a birthday poem for your grandmother, then you can take help from the following given examples of the same:
Birthday Poems for Grandmother
- Dear granny, it is your birthday today
and on this lovely and wonderful day,
I wish to tell you how much I love you.
You are the best granny in the world.
- May god bless you, may he listen to the wish of your heart
May god put a smile on your face, may he never do us apart.
Happy birthday dear grandmother.
- Grandmother, on the occasion of your birthday,
I wish to tell you that you mean a lot to me each and every day.
You are the ocean, you are the trees
You are the light, you are the seas.
Have a great birth day and may you be at peace.
- You are a friend, you are a mother.
You are a lovely lady, my dear grandmother.
Wishing you a lovely birthday and an awesome and healthy life.
- You are cute, you are pretty.
You are lovely and you are witty.
I love you dear grandma and wish to wish you a really lovely 60th birthday.
- My grandmother is the best grandmother in the world.
I wish to tell you that I am truly blessed to have you in my life.
Happy birthday and have a great day ahead.
- You birthday has brought a smile on my face and on the faces of all the family members.
You are the strength of the family and on behalf of everyone; I want to
wish you a really very happy birthday.
- Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to my grandmother.
May god bless you and give you health, wealth and happiness.
- Hope you are celebrating your birthday with a lot of happiness and with a lot of fun.
Sorry I couldn’t be there on this day but wishing you a really happy birthday to you.