Farewell poems for colleagues are those kinds of poems which a person writes to bid goodbye to his/her colleague who is either leaving work or is retiring from work. These farewell poems can be sent through SMS, email, letters, through social media platform or in the form of greeting cards. The tone of a farewell poem to colleague must that be of respect and should be aimed to wish good luck for the future.
One must not make these poems very lengthy. A few examples of farewell poems for colleagues have been given in the next part of the article so that they can be used for reference purpose.
Sample Farewell Poems for Colleagues
- Dear Mathew, as you leave us, I wish to dedicate a few words to you.
May you excel at whatever you do, just the way you always have,
May you have a glorious future, wishing on behalf of the entire staff.
Happy farewell to you.
- Wishing you a lovely farewell and bidding goodbye to my favorite friend,
May you continue setting an example, may you always set a trend.
Will miss you.
- As you are leaving us, as you set for a new journey,
We wish to tell you to remember us, and earn much more money.
Goodbye dear friend and have a great farewell.
- We wish you a lovely farewell, we wish you a lovely future.
May you have a great time ahead and may you excel in all endeavors. Wishing a
lovely farewell to my best colleague.
- I want to thank you for all that you did,
You made my work life totally splendid.
You set an example for everyone,
You were hardworking and you were fun. Have a great future ahead.
- You hard work set an example for everyone
and your diligence is commendable.
You have been a great colleague for me
And you have been very lovable. Thanks dear friend for all the memories.
- Like a flower blossoms slowly, I have blossomed under your care and nourishments.
Thanks for all that you taught me and have a rocking future ahead of you.
- Roses are red, sky is blue,
may you have a great farewell is my wish for you.
- All your colleagues will miss you and remember all the lovely times we spent
together at work. May you have a great life ahead.