Friendship is a gift when endowed upon us makes us realize how meaningful and precious our lives are and how important it is to have good companies. The word “friend” has the same meaning for everyone but with different expectations and thus friendship proposal messages shall also carry different intensity for different individuals.
The messages need not have to be steeped with philosophical knowledge, instead it would be best if it speaks of your inner feelings no matter how quirky they might be. Here are some well written samples of friendship proposal text messages for your use –
Sample Friendship Proposal Text Messages
- Some people I call coworkers; I like them because I have to. Some people I call acquaintances; I like them because it’s the polite thing to do. But I can call you a friend not because I have to, not because I’m being polite, but because I want to be honest and “myself” with you.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, lovers are sweet, and that’s all true, but you can’t kick back, relax, and have a nice, cold beer with them. That’s what friends are for, after all! Please accept my friendship proposal.
- Friends – they’re the people you go to for comfort when you’re having a lover’s spat with someone else. Can you be that “very special friend” in my world?
- Why don’t people marry their best friends? Because you can’t replace them when you break up with them! I want you as a friend who will be with me for lifetime.
- Everyone deserves someone crazy, someone creepy, and someone who is completely out of control in the eyes of the world, just so that you can feel good by calling them your friend!
- If you think that our constant bickering will make us, enemies think again. You can only do that with a person as headstrong as you are to enjoy it completely. That’s what a friend is! Can you be the one for me?
- It is said that dogs are man’s best friend, but really, sometimes two legs are better than four. Don’t mind and hug me as your friend please!
- I need someone to carry me when I twist my ankle, take me home when I’m drunk and passed out at the bar, and listen to my constant gibberish without getting paid to finally tell me how completely hopeless I am without any remorse.
- We all deserve to be stupid once in a while, and that’s why we need friends. Forgive all my stupidity and become my friend please!
- People who say “Money can buy you everything” have certainly never had a friend!
- What’s the difference between a friend and a lover? You don’t have to tell a friend you love them – they know that already. Don’t you?
- You can spend a whole day talking about nothing important with a friend and still feel like you’ve done something useful and soothing. Will you be my partner in such moments?
- Friends are like medicine – their advice is bitter and difficult to swallow, but you’ll take it anyway because you know it’s good for you. Thank you for your suggestions, now please be my friend for life time.