Romantic marriage proposal messages are romantic messages that are sent to the person whom you wish to marry. The messages are often sent through text message, cards or even through social networking sites. These types of messages must be framed using romantic words.
Sample Romantic Marriage Proposal Messages
- You hold a special place in my life and I want to make the place permanent for you. With your presence, I am sure my life will be beautiful and I promise to make your life beautiful too. Please stay with my forever my darling. Will you marry me?
- You have such a beautiful heart and I want to fill the heart with all my love. I love you very much and promise to continue the same for the rest of my life. Will you marry me and be mine forever my sweet darling?
- Life will rock with an amazing person and that amazing person is you. You have filled my life with happiness and fun. I want the same for the rest of our lives. Want to share all the joys and sorrows with you my love. Will you marry me?
- Marriage will be a successful one when you marry the right person and the one that is made for you. And for me that person is you. Do you feel the same my dear? Will you marry me?
- Marriages are undoubtedly made is heaven and the God has sent you through the heaven for me. I follow his command. I hope you too listen to him. Will you marry me dear?
- A man with a beautiful heart and soul! That is what I found in you. On this special day I just want to let you know that I love you a lot and would want you to be a part of my life forever. Will you always be with me? Will you marry me?
- Marriage is a beautiful journey of life and I found a right companion in you to lead the journey of life. Wish you to be my companion so that we can rock our life with our love. Will you marry me my sweetheart?
- Love is such a gorgeous thing and this is something that you made me realize. I want you to make me realize more of it. On this joyous day, I want to let you know that I love you a lot and want to make you my life partner. Will you marry me?