Bad relationships are always most difficult for any person to accept and when the relationship breaks it is even more difficult to undergo all the change that it brings in.
The bad relationship quotes help to shun away from such relationships and also help to gain strength to face the loss. These messages are simple and have a sad and depressed tone.
Sample Bad Relationship Quotes
[blockquote]Falling in love with the wrong person does not mean that one is stupid it is just that the other person is stupid enough not to understand your love.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]A person who is not genuine will always tell you all the things that are necessary to get you but will not do anything that will keep you.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]When one has got hurt numerous times then it is high time to say goodbye to that relationship as it is not at all worth all the time and effort in life.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]While letting go of someone you love is the most difficult thing to do it is better to do it when that person is not treating you right.[/notice]
- If anyone expects to keep their relationship with you a secret it is certainly not a worthy relationship.
- It is better to be single than in a relationship that has no value.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]It is not worthy to put up with a nonsensical relationship just to keep it alive. It is best to come out of such a relationship.[/notice]
- Maybe it would have been better if I had listened to my head and not to my heart and got myself into a rotten relationship.
- A person who is always unfaithful is the one who expects everyone else to be most faithful towards him.
- It is best to accept the truth than going through a relationship that is heartbreaking and painful.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]One of the worst things that a person in love has to experience is that of being ignored.[/notice]
- At times it is best to leave people who mean the most to us as they are the ones who are destroying us from inside.
- It is best to stay away from people who talk badly about others because that is exactly what they tell others about you.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]A relationship that does not start with a truth always ends in a lie as well.[/notice]
- If you are in love with someone who does not deserve then it is time you get all the hurt that you deserve.