Break-up means end of any kind of relationship. Break-up simply implies termination of a love relationship, a friendship, companionship or any other relationship.
At such a time, break up quotes are sent and exchanged between people. These are generally the painful and sad break up quotes that are sent with an intention to make the reader realise that he is valued even after the break up.
Such quotes might also be sent with the feeling of anger for the reader. Break up quotes are generally the inspiring quotes for the reader who has recently faced break up in his or her life so as to uplift him or her from the pain.
Sample Break Up Quotes
[blockquote]I will never hate you for not loving me anymore but I will always hate myself for still being in love with you.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]This love was always a give and take relationship for you. It is just that I lost everything and you took everything.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]After breaking up, trying to forget the person you love is as difficult as trying to remember someone whom you never knew.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Harsh words do not break the hard bones but it surely breaks a soft heart.[/blockquote]
- It is always better to be with no one that to be with the wrong one.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]A point in your life would come when you would realise that someone people are better off stayed in your heart but not in your life.[/notice]
- A bird cannot fly with the broken wings and a person cannot live with a broken heart.
- I still have this fear of losing you even after knowing that you were never mine.
- Holding on is really tough. It is even tougher that letting so and finally quitting.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Love was meant to start with a smile and grew with kisses all this while. I never knew it would end with falling teardrops.[/notice]
- Breaking up does not mean that you are weak. It simply means that you are strong enough to let that person go.
- After your break up if something is hurting you, just cry a river, build a bridge for yourself and get over it.
- How would you know the right people of your life unless you get to meet some wrong ones.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]No man on this world is rich enough to buy back his lost memories.[/notice]