Facebook is a social networking site that connects millions of friends, people, family members, relatives, etc.
A person may use his or her Facebook account for variety of purposes such as uploading and sharing pictures, updating statuses, chatting, sending messages etc.
Facebook quotes are the status messages that can be set by a user on his or her Facebook profile.
The statuses can be framed with any desired purpose or reason and are updated with an intention to show it to your friends and other people available or linked through your Facebook account. The quotes must be framed in a very attractive, catchy and an appealing manner.
Sample Facebook Quotes
[blockquote]Wherever your heart lies, there lay your reasons to rise. It is your inner voice that asks you never to give up and continue to achieve the highest of highs.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]You should always believe in something that you see with your own eyes and not on something that you hear with your ears. It is so because actions speak louder than the words.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Relationship is never about age or about the distance. It is not about the hugs and the kisses. It is just about trust and loyalty. A relationship built with loyalty is the one that would last till eternity.[/blockquote]
- People who already know you and your heart would never question you.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]The prime purpose of a person in his life is to help and be kind to others. If you can’t be kind enough to help others, do not Atleast hurt them.[/notice]
- I want to hold on to my friends in such a way that they would never wish to go.
- I keep on wondering a fact that how can I care for you this much when I know you least care about me.
- Just because I don’t show you that I miss you, this does not mean I do not miss you. It just means that I want you to miss me first.
- It is your presence that added value to my life. It would be your absence that would make a lot of difference.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]I am not being lazy. I am just on my energy saving mode right now.[/notice]
- Facebook can be compared to boys. It is so because once you start to understand them, they change.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]This Facebook quote is not for you but if the shoe fits in well, feel free to wear it.[/notice]