Happiness is a feeling of inner satisfaction that is marked by bliss and joys. To share this feeling of happiness, people send messages and quotes related to happiness.
Famous quotes about happiness are such thoughtful messages that are framed and written very nicely, to convey the reasons and purpose behind being happy.
These might be the inspirational messages that are sent to people to make them understand the real notion behind happiness. Such quotes and messages are framed with the use of polite and sweet words and are drafted in a way that it affects the reader.
Sample Famous Quotes About Happiness
[blockquote]Happiness finds its way from the door that you left open sometime back in your life. Happiness is that blissful emotion that makes a person high. One should always search for the ways to stay happy all the while, happiness is usually greeted with a gentle smile.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]The happiness of man should not lie in the amount of money that he has earned. The real happiness of the man lies in the amount of respect that he earns.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Happiness is counted when a person enjoys others happiness. Happiness is judged when a person loves other’s essence. Happiness is that cheerful feeling that should be considered like a blessing.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Happiness comes when what you think and what you say are best implemented in what you actually do. Happiness does not lie in achieving success and receiving appreciations, appreciation lies in your inner satisfaction.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]There is no need to cry when something is over, rather you should be happy that it has happened.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Happiness is a feeling that cannot be created or made. Happiness is an inner satisfaction that comes from within.[/notice]
- If you wish to search for the ways of happiness, always appreciate what you have. If you will live in the desire of having what others have, it will take away all your happiness away.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Happiness is a soul that entirely depends upon ourselves.[/notice]
- It is our mental attitude that governs happiness and not the outer conditions.
- Being angry for 1 minute means that you have lost your 60 seconds of happiness.
- If you will keep on searching as what lies in happiness then you will never be happy. Take the life as it comes and enjoy.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]What matters most in life is your attitude, so just look forward and be happy.[/notice]