Birthday is a time of fun and excitement and in order to make this day even more special for the birthday person, birthday messages, greetings and quotes are sent by near and dear ones.
When these quotes are humorous in nature and drafted using funny words, they are known as funny birthday quotes.
These types of quotes will surely bring smile on the face of the birthday boy/girl. Some samples of funny birthday quotes are given below.
Sample Funny Birthday Quotes
[blockquote]Birthdays are the time when people start counting the wrinkles on your face. Birthdays are the time when people embrace their upcoming phase.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Birthdays are the time when you realise that you are by now one year closer to your end. You have finished another year of you happiness and you are looking forward for a boring life ahead.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Birthdays are the beautiful occasion when a person has to snuff all the candles in a go.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Since you are turning 30, there is no point of minding your age. Do not worry, we all we will be getting as old as you are, one day.[/blockquote]
- For an old man, with wrinkling face, birthdays marks the end of joyful phase.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Birthdays are always good for us. Statistics have shows that people with more birthdays live the longest.[/notice]
- At the time of your birthday, ageing seems to be an only available option to add years to your life.
- When the costing of the candles are more than the cake then you should know that you are getting old.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Birthdays are the reminders of your age, even if you do not want to remember it.[/notice]
- You get old when you deeply realise that the number of candles on your cake are increasing. Happy birthday!
- Age is a condition of mind over matter and if you will not mind, it will not matter.
- A person on his or her birthday is forced to subtract a living year from his life and add up a year closer to his end.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Birthday is in a way a nature’s call to remind us that we can eat endless cake.[/notice]
- On your birthday, you just cannot stop yourself from ageing. You have to consider yourself one year older to your age.
- It is always good to look fifty, when you are now sixty.