Retirement means permanent departure of the person from his employment or job position.
At the time of retirement, people send messages and quotes to bless the person for a happy retirement life. Funny retirement quotes are the fun filled retirement messages that are sent to the people at the time of their retirement.
These types of quotes add fun and humour in the life of a person who is retiring from his job duties. The messages are framed and sent respectfully to the retiree, to amuse him at his departure. Samples of these quotes are given below for reference.
Sample Funny Retirement Quotes
[blockquote]Retirement is not just the retirement from one’s job place or employment. Retirement is actually marked by the retirement from regular alarm clock, retirement from stress and retirement from the tantrums of boss.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Retirement is a time when people forget all the tensions and enjoy their endless pensions.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Retirement life will no longer be a question of greeting you with a healthy life. It will be finding a sickness that you have to forcefully like.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Retirement life would be a success when you do not simply retire from something but in fact when you have got something to retire.[/blockquote]
- Since you are going to become a retired husband, you are now going to become the full time job for your wife.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Retirement is a time when you are asked to do all the things and you do not know how to do them.[/notice]
- People always wanted to do one thing before they decided to quit, that was to retire!
- Retirement can be best defined as an act of quitting your work before your heart does.
- The problem with a retired man is that he never gets a single day off!
- When a husband retires, his wife gets twice of him but half of his income.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Retirement is a wonderful time. It is all about doing nothing, sitting, relaxing and silently earning.[/notice]
- One you are retired, every single day is a boss day and every single day is an employee appreciation day.
- Retirement simply means no alarm clocks, no pressures, and no heartaches.
- Retirement life is the point of time when time is no longer considered as money.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Retirement is a time when a person confesses to himself that he has been respectfully unemployed, welcoming the pensions, forgetting the tensions.[/notice]