Retirement is both a happy and sad event. On this event, there is no better way to express one’s feelings towards the retiring person than writing a message that says it all.
Best wishes messages on retirement can be long ones or the short and precise ones which say loads in just a few words.
Sample Best Wishes Messages on Retirement
[blockquote]A time to look back with elimination, a time to look forward with anticipation! With best wishes on your retirement![/blockquote]
[blockquote]As you retire after years of honest service, I would like to wish you a very best of luck for your future and whatever endeavours you wish to pursue and achieve.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Here’s wishing you the best wishes for your life after retirement. May you fulfil all the dreams which you sacrificed in order to fulfil the employment requirement.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Best wishes on your retirement. Enjoy your happiness it’s so well deserved![/notice]
- Congratulations! Special wishes on your retirement!
- Best wishes on your retirement! May this be the beginning of a very happy time for you!
- You’ve worked hard. Now it’s time to relax and do the things you never had the time to try. Good luck and best wishes for retirement!
- As one chapter closes for you in your life new one comes. May you have rocking years ahead. Best wishes on your retirement!
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Wishing you the best in your life. May your retirement bring you everything that you had planned and dreamt![/notice]
- Best wishes on your retirement!! This is the beginning of your new journey!
- Now you’re free to roam! Enjoy your retirement!
- Best wishes for your retirement! Hope you’ll find spot in the sun!
- You have always worked hard. Now it’s time to relax, take it easy, put your feet up and enjoy it. Congratulations!
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Wishing you all the best as you retire! May this new phase of life bring in lots of happiness and love.[/notice]
- Best of luck for your future and have a great life ahead.
- May all your dreams come true and you spend some quality time with your wife and family in the years of retirement.