Farewell retirement messages are those messages which a person writes for someone on the occasion of a retirement farewell.
These messages are meant to wish the person good luck for his/her future and are used to express heartfelt feelings on the farewell retirement.
Sample Farewell Retirement Messages:
I bid you farewell as you today is your last day at work and also the day of retirement. I hope we stay in touch and would like to wish you all the best for future.
I hope you have an excellent life ahead and spend quality time with your grandchildren during your retirement years. I would like to say goodbye and request you to keep in contact.
Hope you take off from here on a positive note filled with a hope that you shall have a great life after retirement. Wish you a great farewell.
Hope these retirement years help you to rejuvenate and enjoy all the dreams that you have unfulfilled because of your commitment to your work.
- I hope you retire on a positive note and remember all of us at office. It makes me sad to say goodbye to you. May you have a prosperous retired life!
I feel really emotional as I have to bid you farewell as you are retiring. I pray to god for your well being and happiness.
- It is time to bid you farewell as it is day you retire. Wish you a best of luck for your future life. Hope you will have great time with your loved ones.
- I would be missing you at workplace but I am happy you are taking retirement to fulfill your personal wishes. I hope to stay in touch.
Retirement is a new chapter in one’s life and that chapter has started in your life. I bid you farewell and wish you all the best.
- As you retire from you duties towards this office, I wish you a great life ahead and peace of mind.
- You retirement is an occasion where I feel happy for you but sad for myself as I would miss your presence in office.
Have a great and happy life ahead of this retirement farewell. All the best.