Funny retirement messages for colleagues are the messages that are written by a person to wish another person on the occasion of the recipient’s retirement and that too in a funny manner or way.
These messages are sent to colleagues and must genuinely sound funny to the reader. The messages must be written as briefly as possible and should also be very precise in nature.
Given below are a few samples of funny retirement message for colleagues and can be used by you for reference.
Sample Funny Retirement Messages for Colleagues
[blockquote]You have done enough by irritating us. But now it’s time that you irritate your family. Happy retirement![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Currently social security is on track to go bankrupt by 2037. Medicare even sooner and future generations will spend their lives paying off the nation’s massive debt. But, happy retirement![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Many congratulations for retiring. I am happy for your good riddance from work and hope that you spend the remaining years of your life happily and in a satisfactory way.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I know that you have always wanted to retire so that you can take a trip around the world. Don’t know about that trip but congratulations for your retirement. Don’t worry, you won’t be missed too much.[/blockquote]
- We will definitely miss the food you used to get to office and not you. Happy retirement!
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Happy retirement! I wish you were this lively when working![/notice]
- No more boring Mondays. Every day will be a wonderful weekend henceforth. Happy retirement!
- And lastly, I think that it’s time that you start a blog and blab about the last 30 years of office gossip. Happy retirement!
- I know it was only about wine and dance for you. But now it will be the old woman and TV. Happy retirement!
- You can now be a boss of your own. That’s what you have been always working hard for. Right? Best wishes on your retirement!
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]You have been saving all the money till now and now it’s time that you spend them all. Happy retirement! Keep spending![/notice]
- You have spent good time with babes at office. But now it’s time that you spend time with babies at home. Happy retirement!
- Thank god that you are retiring from this post that has given you quite a lot of troubles. Jokes apart, wish you a great retirement and many congratulations to you.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]May you go on and spoil the life of others as you have done to us. Jokes apart, happy retirement to you.[/notice]