Retirement congratulation message are sent by the near & dear ones and colleagues o convey the best wishes, happy retirement and for sharing memorable moments to celebrate another person’s retirement. These messages are the combination of loving quotes and inspirational phrases.
Sample Retirement Congratulations Messages:
- Dear Jean! You did it. It is the time to celebrate the completion of your tenure. We both worked together as colleagues and have enjoyed every joyous moment. Accept my heartiest congratulations on this occasion of freedom!
- Retirement is the one word which brings relief and fun for a working man. Wishing you best of luck for future and tons of happiness! Indeed, it is the time of celebration together. We have arranged a party for you. Seeking to meet you soon!
- Dear Tom! You are a dear friend, mentor and a great philosopher. Your retirement is a big day in your life as God has decided to set you free from your professional responsibilities. May you be happy in your future and attain all the success in your life ahead. Congratulations!
- Hello Eva! I am glad to hear about your early retirement decision. Finally, you are going off and moving to Canada to stay with your family. I will miss the company of my dearest friend. Stay in touch and congratulations on your retirement occasion.
- Congratulation Mr. Smith! I heard about your retirement decision today morning. May God bless you with loads of success, peace and good health! Congratulations on your retirement.