Retirement congratulation message are sent by the near & dear ones and colleagues o convey the best wishes, happy retirement and for sharing memorable moments to celebrate another person’s retirement.
These messages are the combination of loving quotes and inspirational phrases.
Sample Retirement Congratulations Messages
- Retirement means fun for a lifetime. Hope this joy and fun continues in your life forever! Congratulations on getting retired! We will miss you!
- The best thing that happened to me in my life was meeting you as a colleague and knowing you as a great person. I hope you keep in touch always. Many congratulations on getting retired!
- You are a perfect mentor and a great person. I wish that success follows you always. Many congratulations on your retirement!
- This is the time that you are free from all the professional tasks. Hope you enjoy your time at home and have a healthy and long life. Congratulations on getting retired!
- This is a wonderful phase of life and I hope you thoroughly enjoy it. I wish the greatest for you on your retirement. Congratulations!
- Retirement is a beautiful part of life where you can enjoy with your family and friends. The happy moments of your life are right here. I wish all the happiness comes your way when you are getting retired. Congratulations!
- It is great and amazing news that you are getting retired. Hope you get all the happiness in your life. Congratulations and wishing you a healthy and happy retirement life!
[blockquote]Dear Jean! You did it. It is the time to celebrate the completion of your tenure. We both worked together as colleagues and have enjoyed every joyous moment. Accept my heartiest congratulations on this occasion of freedom![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Retirement is the one word which brings relief and fun for a working man. Wishing you best of luck for future and tons of happiness! Indeed, it is the time of celebration together. We have arranged a party for you. Seeking to meet you soon![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Hello Eva! I am glad to hear about your early retirement decision. Finally, you are going off and moving to Canada to stay with your family. I will miss the company of my dearest friend. Stay in touch and congratulations on your retirement occasion.[/blockquote]
- Dear Tom! You are a dear friend, mentor and a great philosopher. Your retirement is a big day in your life as God has decided to set you free from your professional responsibilities. May you be happy in your future and attain all the success in your life ahead. Congratulations!
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Congratulation Mr. Smith! I heard about your retirement decision today morning. May God bless you with loads of success, peace and good health! Congratulations on your retirement.[/notice]