Every human is destined to pass through this stage. Let it be any job or profession, all of us do have to get into retirement at any stage of our life. We will be emotionally very down on the day of retirement.
The speaker who offers these retirement messages will try their best to make the moment lighter. A retirement funny message is the best thing that you can do to bring smiles into the faces of all those who are present for the function.
Sample Retirement Funny Messages
[blockquote]When will you realize that you have actually retired from work? Two examples, when you stop lying on your age and when you start lying around your house.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Retirement is a transition process. You are actually shifting your bosses. Until now, your boss was the person who took you into the job and from now on, your boss is the one whom you married.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]What is the worst thing about a retirement? It is actually taking coffee on your own time.[/blockquote]
- A retired person is being tired twice. First, by working for many years and then by not working for rest of the years.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Retirement at the age of sixty-five is ridiculous. At sixty-five, I will have pimples in my face.[/notice]
- The best time that you can start thinking about retirement from job is much before your boss starts thinking.
- Even though, you may say that you are free after retirement, the greatest disadvantage of retirement is that there is actually no day off.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]If you are looking for more funny retirement messages, there are many sites on the web to assist you.[/notice]