Retirement is the time when you can sit with your family and not think about tomorrow. This is time to share your experiences with the ones who are about to start their life.
It might be difficult for some to except the fact that they will not be working hard, but we cannot deny the fact that they need some time to sit back and relax.
Sample Retirement Greeting Messages
[blockquote]Congratulations and warm greetings on your retirement. It is the time to say goodbye to the tensions and relax at your home by welcoming the pensions. Have a happy retirement life.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]On your retirement we want to tell you that you have surely left a legacy behind that would be cherished by all the employees. You were a true source of inspiration and motivation and your works and contributions would be remembered all through our lives. We wish you a happy retirement life![/blockquote]
[blockquote]The grass is green today and was the same yesterday. However, you could not feel its beauty earlier as you had to rush to work, now you have the time to touch the ground and feel the freshness. So, enjoy to the fullest as you have put a lot of hard work and you deserve to feel all that you could not yesterday.[/blockquote]
- We are sending our greetings and wishes to you for a happier and a healthier retirement life. May you be greeted with wonderful surprises. May you mark best moments with your children and wife. Happy retirement.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]You have finally earned a respectable retirement. May your upcoming life bring in happy moments. It is the time to say good bye to long working hours, it is the time to mark moments with your family members. Happy retirement.[/notice]
- Your years of efforts and contributions have earned you this retirement. We wish to congratulate you for your upcoming life; we wish that you stay happy all the while. Have a happy and enjoyable retirement life with your loved ones.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]I do not want to say goodbye to you today, as I know I would not see you tomorrow. However, I want you to sit and relax as you have given a lot of time to others and now is the turn for your family. Best of luck and I am sure that you will find this as the best phase of life.[/notice]
- This is the time you can sit with your wife without being tensed about the meeting in the office tomorrow, take the kids for a picnic without adjusting your meetings. This is the time that will help you get closer to your family and help them to tell you that, until now, you were busy for them and now you busy with them.