Retirement is both a happy and sad occasion. Therefore messages written to a person on his/her retirement can have a touch of sadness or of happiness in them.
Retirement message to a colleague is written by a person to his colleague on his/her retirement day.
Sample Retirement Message to a Colleague:
You have always been an inspiration for me at workplace and it is difficult to find a colleague like you. Now that you are retiring, there will be vacuum in my professional life.
May god gives all the happiness of the world during your retirement years and enjoy every moment of it. I request you to stay in touch and not forget this colleague of yours.
You have been a mentor and a friend at the workplace. I would miss a great colleague like you and would like to wish you all the best for your retirement years.
- It sad that you are retiring as I would be missing a wonderful colleague. I wish you all the best for your future.
- I would be looking at the empty workstation beside me and missing you a lot. I pray that you have a happy retired life.
I would be missing a colleague who has always been there as a support for me at workplace. Still I would like to wish you a happy retired life.
- May you have a peaceful retired life and spent quality time with your family! It was a pleasure working with you.
- I have learned a lot from your experience. Wish you best of luck for your retirement years and hope to see you regularly.
- Its time you take a break from the hardworking years of your life. Thanks for being an inspiration and a mentor to me.
- You have taught me a lot and helped me survive in this competitive world. Hope you have a great life ahead.
- You have given a lot to this organisation and I wish you a great retirement and a peaceful life ahead.
Wishing you happy and peaceful years ahead after your retirement.