Retirement is both a happy and sad occasion. Therefore messages written to a person on his/her retirement can have a touch of sadness or of happiness in them.
Retirement message to a colleague is written by a person to his colleague on his/her retirement day.
Sample Retirement Message to a Colleague:
[blockquote]You have always been an inspiration for me at workplace and it is difficult to find a colleague like you. Now that you are retiring, there will be vacuum in my professional life.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]May god gives all the happiness of the world during your retirement years and enjoy every moment of it. I request you to stay in touch and not forget this colleague of yours.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]You have been a mentor and a friend at the workplace. I would miss a great colleague like you and would like to wish you all the best for your retirement years.[/blockquote]
- It sad that you are retiring as I would be missing a wonderful colleague. I wish you all the best for your future.
- I would be looking at the empty workstation beside me and missing you a lot. I pray that you have a happy retired life.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]I would be missing a colleague who has always been there as a support for me at workplace. Still I would like to wish you a happy retired life.[/notice]
- May you have a peaceful retired life and spent quality time with your family! It was a pleasure working with you.
- I have learned a lot from your experience. Wish you best of luck for your retirement years and hope to see you regularly.
- Its time you take a break from the hardworking years of your life. Thanks for being an inspiration and a mentor to me.
- You have taught me a lot and helped me survive in this competitive world. Hope you have a great life ahead.
- You have given a lot to this organisation and I wish you a great retirement and a peaceful life ahead.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Wishing you happy and peaceful years ahead after your retirement.[/notice]