Retirement messages example is the example of messages which are written by a person to another person who is retiring from a job position.
These messages are meant to wish the retiring person good luck for his/her future after the retirement.
Sample Retirement Messages Example
- The professional years had mixed memories – success, failure, trying again and again, coping up with work pressure and so on…but this one day of retirement will put a stop to all this! Don’t worry my friend we are here to give you more options of engagement and entertainment!
- Today is your retirement day, try not to be upset for what all will not be there from tomorrow, but just be excited to explore the new world of leisure, hobbies and relaxation! Happy retirement days!
- From tomorrow you will not be sitting in this cabin and conducting meetings with us; yes we would miss you surely; but we are happy that you will live a relaxed and peaceful life away from office tensions! Happy retirement period!
- Wishing you a very peaceful, satisfied, relaxed and occupied retirement! No more office chores, but only the things you love from heart will be on your platter!
- When I retired, the days were so dull and boring! But today I’m so happy to see you joining my league; finally I get a friend to beat me in chess, carom and political discussions during the evenings! Happy retirement!
- As you finish the tenure of professional life, we earnestly wish you sound health, happiness and peace of mind during the retirement years! Take care.
Your retirement has come at a time when you needed it the most. Hope you spend the rest of the years in peace and in the most happy and content way.
Have a great retirement period which has come after all those hardworking years spent in the commitment of work.
- Here’s wishing you the very best of luck for your future as a retired officer. Hope life comes back to you with what you have given it.
- On this beautiful day when you start a new phase of your life, I wish you the very best of luck.
On this new path in life, I hope and pray that you have a good time.