Retirement is a time of mixed feelings of sadness for leaving a particular organization and excitement for entering into the new phase of life.
Retirement messages for co-workers are the text messages that are sent to a person on his retirement.
Such messages are exchanged between the co-workers to wish them with a happy retirement life.
Sample Retirement Messages For Co-Workers
[blockquote]Retirement is a bitter sweet affair because it comes with happiness as well as sorrow of leaving your co-workers. I am feeling nostalgic that you are retiring from the office but wish you good luck for the future.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Working with you was a lifetime experience. You are surely one of the hardest working employees of this company. Congratulations on your retirement. This is the beginning of the next phase of your life. Enjoy your retirement days with family and friends. Happy retirement![/blockquote]
- Sir, it has been a pleasure working with you for so many years. I have learned so much from you in the past decade and feel sad that you have to leave us. Hope you have good retirement and enjoy your years ahead with your family.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]My heart saddens every time one of my co workers retires and gets ready to start another chapter of life. Greg, the office would feel empty without you and everybody will miss your charisma, sense of humor and advices. Good luck for the future.[/notice]
- Here’s wishing best of luck to me favorite co worker ever. May you achieve all that you have dreamed of and enjoy the next phase of life.
- On the day of your retirement, I would like to tell you that you were an asset for this office and without you, this place will never be the same again. Good luck for the other part of life with your family and friends.
- Your enthusiasm and inspiration was a great help to me in my works. You will be missed a lot. Happy retirement and May you have relaxing time ahead.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]On your retirement, I don’t want to miss an opportunity to thank you for making this boring workplace such an interesting one. You were always a source of encouragement and entertainment to each one of us. I wish you a very relaxing and calm retirement life.[/notice]
- It is finally a time for becoming your own boss. On your retirement, do not forget to relax as hard as you worked here with all of us. Happy Retirement!