Retirement messages for dad are sent by the children in order to convey their best wishes and congratulations on the day of retirement.
Such messages include cheerful punches, sweet memories and inspirational quotes.
Sample Retirement Messages for Dad:
[blockquote]Dearest dad, I can understand the pain that you must be feeling on your retirement. I assure you that, your upcoming retirement life would be filled with joy, fun and enjoyment. Mom and sister are waiting for you, we all with have the best time together, with the feelings so fresh and new. Happy retirement dad![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Dad, you have always helped us a lot in fulfilling our dreams. You have always provided us with everything that we wanted. Since you are retiring from your workplace, we assure you that we would take best care of you in the upcoming phase. We are looking forward to have the best time with you, dad, and a very happy retirement life to you.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Loving Dad, I cannot say thanks for yours scarifies. You helped me to attain a successful career and beautiful life, which I always dreamt of. You are the best dad in the world and I am the luckiest daughter to have you. Today, you are going to retire from all official responsibilities, and I am so happy for you. Now, it’s my turn to take care of you. Congratulations on your retirement.[/blockquote]
- Dearest dad, we are so happy to hear about the news of your retirement. We are filled with doubled happiness and doubled excitement. We can now get an opportunity to spend more time with you, a very happy retirement life to you.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Working for 25 years, you have surely attained a respectful designation for you. Since you are retiring, we are waiting to celebrate some precious moments with you. You are the best dad in this world, happy retirement to you.[/notice]
- Dear Dad Today is your retirement and I am so happy for you. I can spend double time with you onwards. Do not worry Dad! I will not let you free to miss your office. Take care and come home soon!
- Hello Papa, We are glad to know about your retirement. I have arranged a party to celebrate your retirement and to share the happiness with all of my friends. Now we can freak out together Papa. Missing you a ton!
- Dear Papa, Many congratulations on the occasion of your retirement. You have completed your professional innings successfully. Our family is very happy and excited to have you home forever. I hope you are also happy and having fun with your friends. Please come home soon!
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Dear Father, I can understand the joy and pain in your heart of leaving your office, colleagues and department. Remember Papa, your family is waiting eagerly for you. Tons of cheers on the occasion of your retirement! Love you![/notice]