Retirement messages for friend are sent to convey the best wishes, prayers and inspirational phrases towards the new beginning. Friends send these messages to the retiree person.
These messages can be sent via online, mobile text messages and e- cards.
Sample Retirement Messages for Friends:
[blockquote]I am happy that you are retiring today. At last you would have the freedom to do whatever you want and ample time to spend quality time with friends like us.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]May you have a prosperous retired life and spend quality time with your family and friends! But, don’t forget friends like us and do spend some quality time with us.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Farewell is not a retirement plan! A lot of your money stuck in the stock market is your next duty! Hello Dave! Many congratulations on the day of your retirement. I am pretty happy for you as you have completed your first inning successfully. Hope to see you soon in Canada. Take care.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Retirement is not the end; it is the beginning of new fun loving life.Do not forget to get up early morning and start the day with smile!Dear Samuel! Wishing you a happy retirement and best of luck for future![/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType="attention" ]Retirement is not the end of life and does not mean going into the path of salvation. But, it is the beginning of a new chapter in life. May you have the best of the world in your retirement, my friend![/notice]
- Now comes a new innings in your life as you are retiring. It is time for us friends to be together and fulfill our bucket list.
- It is time for the inner child in you to rise to fulfill all those ending wishes. It is your retirement day and I as a friend would love to join in your quest for fun.
- Wishing a very happy retired life. I believe now we friends would get to meet more often.
- [notice noticeType="info" ]I want you to have the best time of your retirement my, friend. Wishing you a prosperous life.[/notice]
- Retirement is the time of joy and to have fun together with retiree friends! Dear Eva! I am so glad on your retirement day. Welcome to a new world. Get ready to live life with fun and joy! Please accept my best wishes for your retirement.
- Dear Jacky! I am happy for you as you are retiring today! I am sad as you are going away. I too have planned my retirement next month and will join you soon. Have a blast buddy.
- [notice noticeType="attention" ]Do not act according to your age; Let the inner young person inside you come out to freak! May God bless you with good health and empower you to fulfil all your dreams! Wishing you a happy retirement to you! Miss you a lot in my cabin. Stay in touch! Goodbye Friend.[/notice]