Retirement message for a teachers are sent by the students to convey the best wishes for future life and sharing the memorable moments of tenure and special experiences.
Sample Retirement Messages for Teachers
[blockquote]Dear teacher, on your retirement, we would like to let you know that you will be always remembered. You were always a source of inspiration; motivation and guidance for all of us, May your retirement bless you with lots of love, health, wealth and happiness. All the best for your retirement life.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]We will miss you as you go on your way! Dear Mr. David,
It was a great experience being under your wings. You are not only a teacher, but a great philosopher to us. Our eyes are moist on the day of your retirement. We are wishing you good health, happy time and wonderful tenure ahead.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Please accept our wishes on your retirement. We have enjoyed your valuable company and learnt countable manners from you. You trained us to differentiate between right and wrong. We will miss you a lot.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]We will miss your professional expertise! Dear Mr. Johnson! We cannot say thank you for your great support and affection you showered on us in words. We cannot explain how we are feeling on the day of your retirement. We can just say good bye and wish you all the happiness in the world. Please Sir, stay in touch with us as we need you always.[/blockquote]
- Ma’am it was because of you that we managed to make all our dreams true. You were always there at our side to make us rise. Since you are retiring, we wish you a life full of happiness and divine blessings. We all are messaging to say that we will remember you always. Thanks for your valuable teachings and knowledge.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Dear teacher, your legacy, wisdom and knowledge would be remembered by us forever. Not just a teacher, you have loved, cared and inspired us as our own parents. We wish you a blessed and a happy retirement.[/notice]
- You have been the best teacher I have ever met in my life. You have taught various means to outshine and gave knowledge as to how to rise. Respected ma’am, as you are welcoming your retirement life, I wish good luck, health and wealth stay with you, May you experience a satisfying life all through.
- Today, we take the opportunity to say,
- A teacher is someone, who can hear the voice of your heart and shape up your mind for the worst, when you have forgotten and lost in the world! Dear Mrs. Smith,
- You have left memorable marks on our memories,
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Dear Mr. Bill! May you enjoy your tenure ahead and God bless you with peaceful life. Many congratulations on the time of your retirement![/notice]