Retirement messages to boss are sent by the team members, subordinates and department employees to convey best wishes for the future.
Such messages should convey good wishes for the future.
Sample Retirement Messages to Boss
[blockquote]Respected boss, on your retirement, we wish to thank you for everything as you were the source of our strength. We will dearly miss you during our projects and work. We wish you a happy retirement life.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Dear boss, I heartily thank you for your timely support. It was a great pleasure working under your supreme guidance. On your retirement, I just wish that your days are filled with happiness. Have a happy retirement life and all the best![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Dear Mr. Joan, May you enjoy all your days full of laughter and joy! I cannot believe that you are getting retired today. I remember the time you helped me a lot to settle down my career! I have never received such support from anyone in my official life. I will miss you a lot Sir. Thank you![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Dear Mr. Smith, You are going to start the new inning of your life after this retirement. May god bless you to achieve every dream of your life and shower all the comforts of the world on you! It was a memorable time and valuable experience for being under your wings. I do not have words to express my sentiments for you.[/blockquote]
- Your spirit, knowledge and wisdom shall always guide us in our lives. You have always helped us to rise. Thanks a lot for your guidance and support. May your retirement life be filled with moments of health and happiness, happy retirement boss!
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Your vision has always shown us a successful way. We shall remember you always. On your retirement day, we wish if you could stay. Just a message to let you know that we are thankful to you for everything you provided us till today. Happy retirement life![/notice]
- Respected boss, you were the best boss an employee can get. Your retirement is a sad moment. I will always remember your steps and vision have a healthy retirement.
- Dear Ms. Barbara, Being in your team was a remarkable experience. I have learnt a lot from you and feel blessed to have you as my boss. Today is your retirement. I am wishing you all the best and hope you will have great time ahead. Thank you for your timely support.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Dear Sir, I am very happy for you on the great occasion of your retirement. However, my eyes are moist. My best wishes and prayers will be with you forever. Thank you so much for your kind help & support.[/notice]