When your girlfriend is down with fever or some ailment, a romantic get well soon message might cheer her up. Such messages are subtle gestures to make her feel how much you love and care for her; your worries for her illness and you can even pamper through just few apt words. Here are such well framed romantic get well soon messages for your beloved that will surely give her a feel of relief while in physical pain –
- Days seem long and nights seem longer without you by my side. Get well soon as I am missing you day and night.
- I never thought I will miss you so much. I love you and I want you to get well soon as each moment without seems to be an hour.
- It is just a fever and I am sure you will get well in a day or two. We will celebrate your birthday then and this little note is just to say ‘I love you and I miss you’.
- I so wish I could kiss you and wish you on this special day of yours. I curse all those stupid germs who have attacked you. Get well soon as your birthday cake is waiting for you.
- I hope this message finds you in a little better health. All I want to say is that I miss you every moment and you would have to compensate for this when you get better. Wish you a very speedy recovery.
- I feel I am the luckiest guy as I have a girlfriend like you. Now get well soon as this guy is praying for you day and night.
- Hey, sweetheart… You do not know how much I miss you and I really wish you get well soon as I really can’t see you going through so much pain. Lots of hugs and love.
- I am sending this teddy so that you do not miss while you are away at the hospital. Get well soon, my love and come back fast.
- You have been my greatest strength
But how is it that you are now in bed?
Get well soon as I need you.
- My days and nights seem incomplete without you. So I am asking the moon to make your feel better soon.
- I know you are strong and that you can withstand this pain. And remember I am always there by your side. So please get better and take good care of yourself.