Seeing a well-watered garden or beautiful flowers puts any person into a romantic mood. Flowers are the perfect gifts for the ones we love.
A small note expressing our love, attached to the flowers will be even more pleasing and welcome.
Romantic Messages for Flowers
[blockquote]My dear Susan, you must be knowing that your name means “Lily.” So, as I walked past a bunch of lilies I just had to get them for you and here they are. Hope you will love them.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Your face is like the sunflower, radiant and bright, your fragrance like jasmine or rose, don’t know which. Sending this bouquet to show I am thinking of you.[/blockquote]
- I see the hand of God in the beauty of the flowers and so do I see it in you. Here is a bunch of flowers to complement my angel.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Flowers are your passion, I do know my dear. The best red roses in town I have got for your birthday.[/notice]
- Here is a bouquet of daisies, orchids, jasmines, and roses to remind you of all our sweet memories.
- Here is a bunch of jasmines for my darling to cherish our tete-a-tete’s under the jasmine bush.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Roses, jasmines, zinnias, aster, each flower is unique and so are you. Accept this bunch on this special day.[/notice]
- Your memories seem to linger with the fragrance of rose. These red roses are for my sweet-smelling princess.
- Working out here, I missed you so. Orchids set me thinking of you and so I ordered a bunch for you.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]These roses are red, the violets are blue, and my love is true.[/notice]