Funny saying messages are those that are filled with wit and comic that make the reader laugh his heart out.
These messages have a very light tone and should not be too long to read as it will take out the fun part from it. The funny saying messages work best when someone is feeling very sad and low.
Sample Funny Saying Messages
[blockquote]I know that you are the happiest person on this earth and all the credit goes to me for being part of your life. I know you always hesitate to give credit, but don’t worry I am also quite shameless in taking credit.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I know that you feel that I am your best friend as I am the only one who took all the pains to wish you on your birthday, anyway I am glad you chose me as your friend.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]It’s my birthday today and I am expecting an expensive gift from you in return for the gift I gave you on your birthday, oh you thought I am serious I am just joking friend.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Hi please do not message me as I am on an invisible mode right now.[/notice]
- Did you ever know why you could never become slim beside me, because I always kept you laughing along with filling your stomach.
- You did not take me along when you bought that blue dress else even I would have bought the same dress for you as well.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]In case you are feeling sad then make sure to call this emergency laugh guide and that’s me. Have a great smiling day.[/notice]
- The best thing I remember about your last birthday was the smearing of all the cake on your face and you looked absolutely like an alien, hope we can get to see more of you this birthday too.
- You are one of the funniest person I have ever known with you punk hairdo and jazzy clothes you sure can easily replace the clown at the circus. Keep laughing.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]You have such a great style consciousness but for your pants that make you look more like a baboon, just kidding, don’t mind.[/notice]
- I think I just got myself into a hot soup and don’t know how to get out of it.
- One of the biggest troubles with diplomacy is that it is one of the most sought after even though everyone detests it.