Messages are one of the most common ways of communication and are sent on various as well as casually.
No matter whatever the occasion is, the messages must be framed using good and impressive words so as to bring smile on the face of the reader.
Good saying messages are those messages which convey good things about life, love, relationship or anything else.
These types of messages are very motivational and encouraging. Below given are some samples of these messages.
Sample Good Saying Messages
There is a thin line of difference in being COMPLETE and FINISHED. For example, if you trust a right and an honest person, you tend to feel COMPLETE. But, if you trust a wrong person, you are ultimately FINISHED.
True love is not when your lover understands the reasons behind your happiness. A true love is the one when your lover who knows the reason behind your sorrows, before your eyes can actually tell him.
It feels so good when you are blessed with a person who knows every single thing about you. He knows little details about you not because you told him, but because he paid the sincerest attention.
Most of the problems and fights in a relationship arise due to the tone of our voice. What matters is HOW we say a thing and not WHAT we say.
- Do not let others define the real purpose of your life. It is your life and you have to define the ways to reach till the heights.
- If in life you feel unsatisfied with what you are actually getting, take a moment to think and answer to yourself, what you are giving.
When a person do not opt to learn the lessons at the right time, life shows it real face and teaches the same lesson at the wrong time.
- Everyone in this world is a dream of someone.
- While a guy and a girl were standing in front of the mirror, guy asked – what did you see? Girl replied – The rest of my life.
- People should live with a simple motto in life – I am not single, I am not committed. I am just reserved for the one who deserves me.
Walk the journey of your life so that you can manage to reach till the very end.
- The true friends are not the ones who wish you on your victory but are the ones who stand with you during your defeat.