Saying for sympathy messages are those messages that are sent to person who have undergone a personal loss recently. As the intention of these messages is to pass on condolences it is ideal to keep the tone of the message formal and serious without any deviation.
The wordings of these messages should carry a lot of personal touch and affection in order to console the grieving person.
Sample Saying for Sympathy Messages
[blockquote]Things will certainly take a positive turn and I know that you have battled even situations worst than this. Please bear with it for some more time and everything will be OK.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Remember that there are always both good things and bad things in life. You have to keep pace with life and I am sure you will come over it soon. My deepest condolences for you.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I only wish I could help you from this emotional suffering but please do understand that all of us have to pass through these times at some point of time in our lives.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I know that when a tragedy strikes every person tends to lose control of life but believe me that it is just a bad phase and you should try to get over it and lead a normal life. I am there with you always.[/blockquote]
- Whatever happened was not in your hands and was destined to happen. Please be patient and things will be fine soon.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Even though I cannot take your pain right away my heart can feel exactly all the suffering that you are undergoing. Be brave and all should be fine.[/notice]
- Even though I cannot take away your suffering I want you to know that you can share it with me and will surely feel better than now. Please feel free to talk to me whenever you feel like and do not hesitate at all.
- You might have lost one of the most important person in your life but it happened due to destiny and I suggest that you should try to come back to normalcy soon. I am always there for your support.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Your father was a great person and I always admired him a lot. It is such a severe loss not only for you but also for our entire office staff. May his soul rest in peace and give you the strength to handle this grave loss.[/notice]
- I am there with you in these times of sorrow that your entire family is facing. My deepest condolences are with you and your family.