A person who likes someone tries to find means to express his or her likening towards the partner and thus make use of messages, greetings, quotes etc to tell a person that he is being liked.
Text messages saying I like you are the messages that are sent to express the feelings of the sender. These messages are framed to express the fondness of the sender towards the reader.
Sample Text Messages Saying I Like You
[blockquote]I like the way you make me feel so special and unique from rest of the world.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]If god ever gave me a choice to wish for something I would ask him to keep you the same for the rest of life because I so much like you the way you are.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I like to hug and then give you a kiss because it takes me to the heaven and when you are not with me I feel like burning in hell. I like you a lot.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]This is to tell you that I like you with all my heart. With my likening for you, I have this promise that we will never be apart.[/blockquote]
- I like you not only for what you are but also for what I am when I am with you.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Meeting you was my choice but liking you is definitely yours.[/notice]
- I have endless reasons to like you but one of them is that you gave me so many reasons.
- I don’t like you for the understanding we have but for being so good at avoiding the misunderstandings.
- You are so perfect that I like everything about you.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]I like myself for liking you. It’s like I like liking you.[/notice]
- I really have no idea if you like me the same way I like you but I just want to tell you that I like you more than anything I can ever like.
- I want to kiss you and then shout it loud that how much I like you and want you.
- I like you for being so unique from rest of the world
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]I always wish if I could explain you that how much I like you.[/notice]
- I am really lucky to find a person like you in my life. I like you a lot and the way you handle me. Thanks for everything.