When someone near and close to us is not well, we usually send them a get well message. When these messages are funny and silly it is known as silly get well messages.
Sample Silly Get Well Messages
[blockquote]I just wanted to write you few words of encouragement as you are not feeling well. But, I forgot the words I had to write so all I can say is get well soon.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I would like to see you kicking the football for the league matches of our club very soon. It is difficult for you to come for practice as you are not well. I wish that you get well soon and join us for the matches.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]There are bad days and there are good days. I understand that you are having bad days trying to get used to the smell of medicine at the hospital but I want to you to get well soon so that your bad days come to an end.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]We all are really missing you at the school as no one else gets tasty lunch like you. Get well soon my dear friend so that we can all enjoy good food again.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]The house needs cleaning, the clothes in the laundry bag needs to be washed and the garbage bin is piling up but I will not steal the joy of doing these works from you. So I will wait for you to recover completely and return home. Get well soon.[/blockquote]
- I feel sorry that you are not well and suffering from cough and cold. Whereas I am enjoying ice cream.
- It is an emotional disease to hate someone. As you hate me, I have one message for you that is get well soon.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]I pray for your well being and hope that you get well soon. I am actually missing someone to help me with my homework.[/notice]
- Leaves are an exciting part of one’s life. But right now you are on leaves which of course you are not excited about as they are sick leaves. Get well soon!
- My dear friend get well soon as there is no one in the college to sponsor my lunch.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]You are lucky that are you are sick and enjoying at home as office is getting tensed day by day. Get well soon.[/notice]
- You should feel happy falling sick as now you will not have to face the anger of the boss. Get well soon buddy.