Silly personal messages are those messages that are silly in nature and sent to friends and dear ones through greetings, SMS or through social networking sites.
The messages are usually funny and are sent without any particular purpose.
Sample Silly Personal Messages
[blockquote]I always had an interesting life but everything changed when I became an accountant.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I believe I need to make a trip to the moon. That is the only place in the universe that will give me sanity.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]There is always an enjoyment in the second blooming that comes in your life when you have finished and exhausted all your emotions as well personal relations that is after the age of fifty. It seems as if a new life has started for you.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Another invitation for a birthday party. This is the fifth time this month. I believe that birthday parties have been invented to make a person pauper.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]I am having itching in my left hand. I believe that I would be marrying a millionaire soon.[/notice]
- My father once told me that I would be a big man when I grow up and so today I am six feet four inches tall.
- It is an insane world and the people around me feel as if I am a ward boy in a mental rehabilitation center.
- Life is too short so take it slowly you will feel you have lived for long.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]The way people take interest in the dead, I wish that I was dead long time back.[/notice]
- The earth rotates around the sun in 24 hours, so if I run at the speed of light I may be able to beat the earth.
- Perfect man is an oxy moron. You may even go to the center of the earth but still will never find one.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]My cook has not been turning up since last one week. I think I should get married so that it can solve my problem.[/notice]
- When you grow up, you realize that the Moral Science subject during schooldays was filled with myths.
- I believe that it is true that marriages are made in heaven because the death from shock of getting married makes you go to the moon.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Right now I am staring at the most good looking and dashing person on earth. Yes, you have guessed it right I am looking at the mirror.[/notice]