Silly SMS messages are messages sent mainly just for fun, without any reason. It can be sent in the context of being inspirational, angry, emotional, irritating, desperate, failure, success, etc.
They are mostly sent to express one’s momentary thought process in the form of messages.
It can be sent to express a silly moment we came across, or silly joke played on others or even a silly dispute between loved ones.
These are sent in the form of text by one person to other. Sometimes, the silly messages can also come with pun intended on people, society etc.
Sample Silly SMS Messages
[blockquote]My friends are so good that they never make me sad, when I am sad; I just stop being sad and start becoming so awesome that human race can hardly bear…[/blockquote]
[blockquote]That late pick up moment! When everyone finish laughing at a joke, and you laugh alone in the end, without understanding the joke…Sigh![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Sometimes the feeling before and after falling in love can be, like watching your favourite food to arrive to your table after long wait to taste real bad![/blockquote]
[blockquote]It’s just that awkward moment when you receive a call in-between an important discussion, and you call back to find out it was an advertisement.[/blockquote]
- It is just that, two people often get along so well, not by talking with each other but by talking about all others!
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]A smart husband is one who smiles all his way for Am I fat? “Question” and smart wife is one who finds that smart husband![/notice]
- Being nonsense is a talent, not everyone can master it like me.
- The problem of mediator is just too hard, to find out which side to slap first!
- Nothing, in a woman’s dictionary means everything. Everything means everything and everyone, every time everywhere.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Failure does not matter, what matters is, people who know about your failures![/notice]
- When you don’t find happiness come to me and sit by. We will make fun of others…
- I loved you once, I loved you twice, and I love you thrice, more than my rice! yeah where’s my valentine’s day gift
- I am the queen of procrastination, sometimes I procrastinate procrastination.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Life teaches me lot of lessons; it’s just that…during the exams I always feel like attempting a wrong exam.[/notice]
- If you do not master the road routes don’t worry, today’s corporation sign boards teach you. Thanks to take diversions!