Silly welcome messages are sent to those who are coming back after a break. These messages are one of the best ways to bring zest and happiness to person when they have been away from home or office for some time.
The tone of these messages is very casual but at the same time it passes on the feeling of having missed the person in a very affirmative manner.
Sample Silly Welcome Messages
[blockquote]I missed you so much when you were away and had to do all the household chores. Welcome back and take up these tasks and relieve me my dear.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]While you were away we realized what a freak you were to make our lives so busy and now we are here with nothing much to do. So a hearty welcome back to you and make our lives worth living too.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Technology has advanced so much that we could have kept in touch over phone, email or any piece of junk so why did you have to come back. Anyway now that you have come welcome back to our home.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I really missed you when you were away but the real fact is I was glad that you were not there is share the same couch, television and food too. Welcome back.[/blockquote]
- It seems like you have been to another century and back as a dinosaur. Anyway you were missed and lot and welcome back dear friend.
- I am sending this welcome message probably the tenth time and you quite irritatingly accept it with a grin on your face. Anyway welcome back and have a great day.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]We hereby welcome back the most ridiculous person who always gets on the nerves but has had a hectic schedule for the past fifteen days. So we want to forget everything and welcome you with whole-heartedly.[/notice]
- You should thank your stars that you have a person like me who is happy to welcome you else I guess most of the people are glad to see you gone for good. Welcome back.
- I feel like saying welcome back but I know that like every time you would have come back empty handed you miser.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]I guess this is the last time I want to say welcome back to you as you have come and gone so many times I would have rather been listed in Guinness book of world records for welcoming you back.[/notice]