Mobile is the most convenient and handy device in this era. It has become an inevitable part of one’s life and the SMS service is one of the most widely used mode of communication. Sending a cool SMS to your friends makes them feel that they hold importance in your life and are valuable to you.
These SMS messages can be sent for various different reasons like congratulating, thanking, casual messages and others.
Sample Mobile SMS Messages
So feel free to smoke anytime and it’s even better to be a chain smoker.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]If you love yourself then you will be surprised that others will also love you. Nobody loves a person who doesn’t love himself. If you are not going to love yourself then who is going to take the trouble?[/blockquote]
[blockquote]If at any time your life is like a candle in the wind. Then I’ll put my hands around you so that all the burns are mine and all the light is yours “PROMISE”[/blockquote]
[blockquote]The loveliest day comes when you wake up to find that life still colors your world through people who never fails to remember you. Thank you for everything. You mean a lot to me always.[/blockquote]
- A man goes to a chemist one day to buy a poison bottle. Chemist says that he can’t sell that bottle. The man shows him his wife’s photo and the chemist replies that sorry he didn’t know that he had a prescription.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]True friends are like mornings. You can’t have them for the whole day but you can be sure that they will be there for you when you wake up tomorrow, day after and forever.[/notice]
- When we were kids we just couldn’t wait to be grown up and fall in love. Now when we have grown up we realize that wounded knees were easier to heel than broken hearts.
- I know that trust is not based on the length of time I have known someone. But, how I am feeling with someone at that moment of time.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Friends are like fish. You have to sit patiently for long to catch a nice one. Just like I caught you. Better stay nice or I’ll fry you.[/notice]
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a coal in the intention of throwing at someone else. But you are the one getting burnt first.