Pongal SMS message are those types of messages which are written by a person to wish his/her loved ones on the occasion of Pongal by the means of SMS. These types of messages must be able to express the heartfelt feelings of the sender for the recipient. Pongal is a festival which is celebrated in the Tamil Nadu region of India and signifies the end of the harvest season in these parts of the country.
This festival is celebrated across 4 days from 13th to 16th January. Given below are a few examples of Pongal SMS messages which can be used for reference or help by anyone.
Sample Pongal SMS Messages
- On the occasion of Pongal, may you be blessed with a lot of prosperity, abundance of love, overflowing happiness and world-full of resources for the rest of the year. Here’s wishing you a very happy and prosperous festival of Pongal.
- May wealth walk into your life, may joy spread itself, may love come in abundance and may resources never end up. Here’s wishing my loved ones a very happy Pongal. God bless you dear.
- Best wishes to you and your family on the occasion of Pongal and Makar Sankranti. May God bless you all and fulfill all your wishes.
- Many Many happy returns of the Pongal day. Hope you achieve all that you wish for and the rest of the year is spent in happiness and joy.
- Here’s wishing you a great Pongal festival and a superb year ahead. Celebrate it with love, happiness, joy and prosperity.
- Here’s wishing you a very warm and joyous Pongal.
May all your dreams come true and may there be abundance of everything in your life.
May prosperity be in your life, may the almighty bless you with abundance of joy and love. Happy Pongal dear friend.
- Happy Pongal to all!
Let’s thank the sun for burning itself to help us harvest our food
Let’s thank the plants for helping us feed ourselves.
Let’s thank the God for giving us such a great life filled with abundance.
- Dear Mom and Dad, on this festival of Pongal, I wanted to be with you, but couldn’t. But I wish to wish you a wonderful Pongal day and a superb year ahead.
- My heartiest Pongal wishes to you dear friend. May the Omnipotent bless you with all that you need.