Thanksgiving is a day which is celebrated across the world and on this day, everyone thanks the almighty for his blessings. Infact thanksgiving can also be used to thank people around us who make our lives worth living.
The best way to wish someone a happy thanksgiving is by sending them a genuine sounding and heartfelt thanksgiving sms message.
These messages must not be too lengthy and must be kept precise. You can refer to the following thanksgiving sms messages if you are confused about framing such a message for yourself:
[blockquote]On this wonderful day of thanksgiving, I wish to thank my dearest father for all the times he was there for me and helped me take the next step, for all the times he stood by me to support me in my tough times and for all the times when he taught me the right thing when I was going to make a mistake. Thanks dad for everything.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]A very happy thanksgiving day to all my friends and family members. I am extremely lucky and grateful to god that you are in my life to support me, love me, care for me and even scold me. Thanks a lot for everything and I promise to love you back manifolds.[/blockquote]
- On this day of thanksgiving, I wish to tell you how grateful I am to have you in my life. I wish to thank you for all the times you have been at my side and stood by me in my tough times.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Happy thanksgiving to my dearest friend. Hope you enjoy this day with your loved ones and family and spread love.[/notice]
- Happy thanksgiving to my mother who has made me what I am today. I am grateful for having you in my life mom and wish to say a big thank you to god for making me your son. God bless you.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Life is a difficult journey which is made easy if you have the right people around you. Thanks for being there in my life and supporting me through my thick and thin. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and May god bless you with his choicest blessings.[/notice]
- I want to take this occasion to thank you dear girlfriend for giving me all the love in the world and showering me with your care and good wishes. You have been a great partner. Happy thanksgiving to you.