Apologize messages for best friend are those messages that are sent by a person to his/her best friend to seek their apology for a mistake. These types of messages should be framed in such a manner so that it expresses the heartfelt apology of the person in an effective manner. These messages can be sent through mails, social networking, SMS or other means.
Some samples of apologize messages for best friend are given below for reference:
Sample Apologize Messages for Best Friend
- Friends are meant for forgiving and forgetting. You have been my best buddy and I am sure you will be forgiving my stupidity. I am really sorry!
[notice noticeType=”approved” ]No party can be fun without you, no day could be joyful without you, No class can be exciting without you and no girl can look hot without you. I am sorry buddy, please forgive me.[/notice]
- Though I was rude and said many unpleasant things I shouldn’t have; you were still calm with me. I’m truly sorry for my behavior today. Please forgive me.
- I truly apologize to break your trust by not keeping my word but I don’t want our friendship to suffer. Can I have my best friend back?
[blockquote]I’m so ashamed of hurt your feelings that I can’t muster enough strength to say sorry in person to you. But I want you to know that I’m truly sorry. Without you, my life is like being devoid of oxygen.[/blockquote]
- Give me a hug when I am feeling grumpy; ignore my annoying rants of frustration. You are my best friend who understands me so deeply. For everything unpleasant I have said to you, I apologize and seek your forgiveness.
- I am sorry I lied and made you cry so much when you found out before I planned to tell you the truth. Please forgive me. I promise never to break your heart again.
- Our friendship is too precious to lose you by doing something irrational. I am sorry my words hurt you but I want you to know that it wasn’t intentional. Please accept my sincere apologies for the same.
[notice noticeType=”alert” ]A best friend is capable of spotting your lie by simply looking in your eyes, and equally capable of forgiving when he notices a hint of regret in his friend’s eyes.[/notice]
- Surviving bad times is the real strength of a friendship. Please forgive me for my goof-up yesterday.