It is natural enough for human beings to commit mistakes, but realizing them and devising ways to mend them is equally important.
One must always apologize for his/ her mistake, whatsoever big or small it might be, and the simple yet best way to do so is by saying a genuine “Sorry”.
Emotional sorry messages are meant to portray the exact feelings that come out of your heart when you actually want to ask for forgiveness.
Sample Emotional Sorry Messages
- Please forgive me for what I did last night. I did not mean to hurt you. I am sorry from the bottom of my heart and I will never do this again. I am sorry.
- I know I have hurt you and I am sorry form the core of my heart. I will do anything possible to make things right, just give me one last chance. I lost my temper and shouted on you when I knew it was not your fault.
- The last three years have been the best part of my life. Please do not let things fall apart. I know I am wrong and I promise to rectify myself. Please forgive me. I am truly sorry.
- Certain things are not in your control. I did not hurt you intentionally and I wish I could turn back and make things like before. Please understand and forgive me.
- I know it is not easy for you to forgive me for what I have done. But you have always been the pole of our relationship and have always forgiven me and made things better. Please forgive me one last time.
- I am sorry that I walked into your life.
I am sorry that I broke your trust.
I am sorry that I made you cry
And I am sorry that I could not keep you happy.
But I am not sorry that I cannot live without you
And I can’t stop loving you.
Forgive me if you can.
[blockquote]My heart seriously aches to think of the moment when my stupid and angry words pulled out tears from your angelic eyes. I can go up to any extent to rub off those rude memories and make you realize that I am truly very sorry for my misdeeds.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I had no intentions of disrespecting you the way it happened today. I can’t but help of thinking how to reduce this distance that my act has created today. I am really very sorry and beg for your forgiveness.[/blockquote]
- The only way I could think of for winning back your trust in me was by saying three true words – “I am sorry”. Please forgive me if you can.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]I apologize for my wrong behavior. I really mean it when I say that I am sorry. Please give me a chance to mend our relationship.[/notice]
- Only a Satan like me could have hurt you so badly. I don’t mind saying you sorry a hundred times even.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]If only I could take back those harsh words, I would have done it at this very instant. I am really sorry for whatever I said and did today.[/notice]