When you feel that you are at fault in a relationship, make sure to send some beautiful and loving words that will mend your relation. I’m sorry messages for him make you utter those magical words of apology to settle all arguments.
Make sure you buy him a small token of love and tag this message for that special grin; or else a lovely card with such perfect words would be enough. These types of messages can be sent to a boyfriend, husband or other loved ones. Select the apt I am sorry messages for him and rule out any spaces for bitterness in your relation
Sample I am sorry messages for him
- Guess there is nothing more I can do apart from saying sorry. You know that my life revolves around you and I just can’t leave without you. I am sorry dear.
- You have my best friend first and then my love and I really do not know what went wrong with me when I said those things to you. I take back each and every word I said that day…though I know that won’t help much. I am so sorry and please let’s not end this beautiful relationship.
- There have been times when I was wrong but you should me the path. So why are you not doing the same thing again. I know I am wrong and I am really sorry for it.
- I never thought that living without you would be so tough and I that I am away from you I realize how much I love you. I am sorry.
- You know when I say I love you; I mean it and its same when I say that I am sorry. I am really sorry. Please come back to me.
- Please do not just stop talking to me. I can’t leave without you. I apologize from the bottom of my heart.
- I know sorry won’t be enough and you can punish me the way you want. But don’t just leave me. I will die. I am sorry dear…please come back.
- I know it was my mistake and I take the blame. But I want things to be like before and I can do anything for it. I am sorry.
- Is there something that I do so that I can prove to you that I am really sorry? Do not be so harsh and please forgive me. I am sorry.
- I am missing you so much and I had to be without you for more than a week. Do not punish me more. I am sorry.