Sorry messages for him are ones that are sent by a woman to a man. These messages can be sent by a wife to her husband or a girlfriend to her boyfriend. The purpose of these messages is to seek apology for a mistake committed. These messages should be written with heartfelt words and must have an apologetic tone.
Sample Sorry Messages for Him
- I have realized that I have committed the biggest mistake by breaking up with you and really sorry about it.
[notice noticeType=”attention” ]Having hurt you is my worst blunder for which I am not eligible for forgiveness, but please excuse me this time as I am really feeling sorry for it.[/notice]
- I was feeling very shy all along to admit my mistake. But now I have drawn courage to accept it and seek your forgiveness.
- I will try my best to reform myself but please give an opportunity to say sorry and accept me into your life.
[notice noticeType=”approved” ]Sometimes actions hurt more than harsher words and I know I have been so mean with you. Please accept my apology and forgive me for what I have done.[/notice]
- I am truly sorry for my incessant behavior and know that you still love me a lot. So please take me back into your life.
- I have always been childish and understand that my immature behavior has caused you a lot of pain. I want to say sorry for all my behavior so that things can become as usual very soon.
- Sorry is too small a word for the kind of blunders that I have committed, but I know that you have a heart of gold and your love for me will make you accept my sorry.
- I am so sorry for what ever happened and want you to understand that I have not done anything intentionally.
[blockquote]Please don’t look at only what mistake I have committed but understand the circumstance in which I have done something wrong. Hope you will forgive me as I am really feeling sorry for what has happened.[/blockquote]
- I am so sorry my dear, if only I had wings I would have come right away and sought your forgiveness. Please forgive me and love me as before.
- I sincerely feel sorry for my behavior and want you to give me one last chance to prove myself in the best possible way.